Welcome to the second edition of the Dream Himalayan Retreat
with kaya & christiane muller and santhosh & haritha nayak !
Ladakh in J&K state in India is amongst the most serene & scenic places in the Himalayas. It is world famous for high altitude mountain passes, desert, sacred monasteries & clear skies. We have put together a beautiful itinerary to experience the true beauty & energy of the mystical Himalayas and help us to further integrate the Angelic Knowledge in our daily life. We will have an Angelic mix of Serene Locales, Indian Culture & Spirituality under the guidance of our esteemed Professors - Kaya & Christiane Muller.
Destination: Ladakh, India
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Start Date: 5th Oct 2018 (Friday)
End Date: 11th Oct 2018 (Thursday)
Start / End Point: Leh Airport (IXL)
Weather: Max 15 C / Min -2 C
Altitude: 3500 Metres above MSL
Tour Cost: 1156 USD / Euro 945
Day 1 (5th Oct): Pickup from Leh airport (3500 M) in the morning & transfer to hotel. Welcome Meet with all participants & UCM Teachers followed by Lunch. Take good rest in your room for acclimatisation. Evening visit to the famous Shanti Stupa followed by Dinner.
Day 2 (6th Oct): Get ready by 7 am, have Breakfast & leave for local sightseeing of some beautiful Monasteries, Palace, Magnetic Hill etc. Discussions by Kaya on the Symbolic understanding of each of them. Lunch & Dinner at the hotel. At night, Angel Chanting & Meditation with Kaya & Christiane.
Day 3 (7th Oct): Get ready by 7 am, have Breakfast & leave for Nubra Valley, a high altitude desert known for its pristine beauty. We pass through Khardungla Pass (5350 M), one of the highest motorable road in the world. Visit Diskit Monastery on the way. Arrive at the hotel, freshen up & have Lunch. Rest of the day is free to acclimatise & explore surroundings on foot. Dinner at night followed by Angel Chanting & Meditation.
Day 4 (8th Oct): Get ready by 7 am, have Breakfast & visit the famous Sand Dunes. Enjoy Safari on the Bactrian Camels followed by Lunch at the hotel. Return to Leh & check into the hotel. Evening at leisure to explore the local market for shopping. Dinner at the hotel followed with a sharing by Kaya & Christiane on Dreams, Signs & Symbols.
Day 5 (9th Oct): Get ready by 7 am, have Breakfast & leave for the pristine Pangong Lake (4250 M) via Changla Pass (5360 M), one of the highest motorable roads . Upon arrival, check into the hotel & have hot lunch. Rest of the afternoon / evening free to explore the beautiful lake side. Sharing & Meditation by the lake with Kaya & Christiane. Early Dinner & rest.
Day 6 (10th Oct): Get ready by 7 am for a thrilling session of Angelic Yoga by the lake with Haritha Nayak. Have Breakfast & leave for Leh. Enroute Lunch. Upon arrival at Leh, check into hotel. Evening free to explore Leh city on your own or shopping at the local market. Dinner followed by Sharing with Kaya & Christiane.
Day 7 (11th Oct): Early Breakfast & transfer to Leh airport. Angelic tour ends.
- The Retreat cost is ex Leh. Flight tickets from / to your hometown to / from Leh is not included in the tour cost.
- All flights to / from Leh are only in the morning. Participants arriving at Delhi before 5th Oct & leaving Delhi on or after 11th Oct need to make their own arrangements of airport transfers, hotel stay, food, sight-seeing etc…. However, we can help you to find suitable options as per your requirements… We suggest you to book hotels in Delhi closer to time.
- Twin Sharing accommodation will be provided wherever available.
- The above Itinerary could be subject to adjustment if necessary, depending on weather conditions etc
- Participants are suggested to have their mobile phone connection on international roaming. Mobile network will be available mostly at Leh city only. Wifi facility may not be available at the hotels.
- Nutritious & Hygienic vegetarian food and drinking water will be made available all through the Retreat.
- A list of essential items to get along will be shared closer to time.
If you are interested to subscribe to the Dream Himalayan Retreat 2018, you can write to: email@example.com
It will be a joy to live this wonderful experience with you, to discover the beauties of Himalayas while opening our soul & spirit to the vastness of the Universe...