Did you know that just one dream, one emotion well understood, can change a life and a destiny?
This course leads students to better understand the memories that are hidden behind fears, behind limitations. This very advanced Dream Introduction Program called Dreams & Symbols, The Source Code, provides accessible tools and knowledge to all students of all ages.
Understanding Symbolic Language and Emotional Intelligence give students the key tool to not being afraid of their nightmares by de-dramatizing and understanding that they represent a hidden potential that creates who we are eventually if we do not cleanse it. Students will learn in this course that coincidence does not exist and that there is a reason for everything, that a nightmare is a true key, a work of transcendence that we need to do to free ourselves form it.
Professor Kaya is a Bestselling Author, and International Lecturer and a worldwide specialist on Emotional Intelligence and the Interpretation of Dreams, Signs & Symbols in more than 43 countries. His profound knowledge, expertise on dream, sign & symbol interpretation and his philanthropy, exemplary devotion, and humanitarian aid are a source of inspiration for millions of people on the planet. He is also the Author of the Dictionary, Dreams-Signs-Symbols, The Source Code published by the multinational non-profit organization, UCM Publishing.
What will you learn through this course
- The importance of dreams
- How to increase the frequency of your dreams
- What is the symbolic language
- The difference between a positive and negative symbol
- The meaning of the Four Elements
- The meaning of the Five Reigns of Consciousness
- What is the masculine and feminine polarities
- Different writing techniques
- What is the Law of Resonance
- How to rediscover your hidden inner potential
- Discover answers to your problems
- Connect with your innate wisdom